Here are our picks of the best webcams for PC and Mac.
Nvidia failed to disclose that a significant portion of its revenue during 2018 came from customers mining the volatile Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, and paid a $5.5 million fine to settle charges.
AMD reported record revenues for the first quarter of 2022, largely shrugging off concerns of chip shortages that have worried companies like Intel and Microsoft.
AMD said Tuesday afternoon that it has added a new mobile gaming CPU, Dragon Range, which will join "Raphael" and "Phoenix" as its first Zen 4 processors.
Devices using Qualcomm's Nuvia chips for PCs and phones are expected in late 2023 with the vendor claims is still consistent with its original roadmap.
Nvidia puts an insane amount of testing into preparing Game Ready Drivers for new PC games.
With attractive looks and a generous feature set, the Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master should be on the shortlist if you're looking for an enthusiast-class Intel motherboard.
It's a huge help to PC gamers who love Sony's controller design, but not its consoles.
You can always wait for better PC hardware, but now's a particularly good time to see what's on the horizon.
You've unboxed your new high-speed RAM stick. You've located the slots on your motherboard. You've snapped the memory modules into place. Now what?
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. SEC slaps Nvidia with a US$5.5 million fine over GeForce GPUs used for crypto
- AMD shrugs off COVID chip shortage fears by focusing on premium PCs
- AMD announces 2023 ‘extreme gaming laptop CPU,’ Dragon Range
- According to Qualcomm, Nuvia processors are now due in late 2023
- This insightful Nvidia video explains how Game Ready drivers work
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?