HyperX has released its Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia.
Does an Intel Core 5 have a 5-core processor? Which branch of Intel's product lineup is going to offer you the best value for money or gaming performance? Is there such thing as an Intel Core i6? Here's what you need to know:
Here are our picks of the three best webcams for PC and Mac.
MD has launched the fastest graphics card it has ever developed, the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
Your old DeathAdder starting to lose its edge? Razer's online store has a ton of tech for cheap this weekend that you could use to replace it.
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up that summarizes just what each offers and teases out some of the key differences.
Here’s everything you need to know about G-SYNC Ultimate and the differences between it and G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible.
Just 17 inches long and equipped with a built-in subwoofer, the Panasonic Soundslayer delivers surprisingly big sound in a small package.
Back in 2019, we came away delighted by the Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed. It's now 40% off via Amazon.
Logitech has announced the Z407 Bluetooth computer speakers with subwoofer and a wireless control dial.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HyperX unleashes Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?