BenQ's minimalist Zowie S esports mice are coming to Australian gamers in August.
The new Razer Viper gaming mouse promises a threefold improvement in actuation speed over traditional mechanical mouse switches.
My Logitech Pro G wireless mouse has been my go-to mouse for a while and, at a glance, the G502 Lightspeed wireless mouse seems like a perfect successor.
If you’re a PC user (enthusiast or not) in 2019, there’s a good chance you might have seen the words 7-nanometer. Here’s what you need to know and here’s why you should be excited about 7-nanometer
Amazon's Prime Day sales event has kicked off and if you've been eyeing an upgrade to your existing Razer DeathAdder, now might be a great time to pull the trigger.
The Roccat KOVA Aimo is an adept alternative that’ll likely suit those who want something off-the-beaten path but no less accomplished than its competition.
The Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO far from compact but when you factor in the snappy Titan key-switches and organic illumination tech, any shortcomings are easily overshadowed.
Roccat are teasing a new series of Kain gaming mice ahead of a formal E3 reveal.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer ready a wireless variant of their Viper gaming mouse
- Logitech's new Pro X Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is compact and customisable
- Logitech's new mouse has a lot of buttons
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- HyperX show off their answer to the HyperFlux at Gamescom
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?