The smaller, cheaper Logitech Lift ergonomic mouse comes in right- and left-handed versions
The tip top of AMD's Ryzen 6000 Pro laptop crop is coming with more features, more power, and amazing battery life.
The very expensive Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard falls short in a few very specific ways.
Intel talks all things ATX 3.0, PCIe 5.0 GPU connectors, and why you might need a new PSU.
Packing a 14K optical sensor, seven programmable buttons, and dual connectivity options, the Razer DeathAdder V2 X Hyperspeed is an able gaming mouse for the price. It doesn't include any RGB lighting—but that may be a plus for some.
MSI's Raider gaming laptop gives us a rare opportunity to compare mobile processors head-to-head.
AMD broadened the number of benchmarks it provided to justify its claim that the Ryzen 7 5800X3D is the world's fastest gaming processor.
Asus's X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (and its "Dark Hero" variant) top out at Ryzen 5000, but it hits a sweet spot in terms of price and features that should please price-conscious PC builders.
Nomad's latest Base Station wireless charging pad looks great while providing extra utility.
AMD's Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) is built on the back of FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR), but there are key differences you'll want to be aware of.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. SEC slaps Nvidia with a US$5.5 million fine over GeForce GPUs used for crypto
- AMD shrugs off COVID chip shortage fears by focusing on premium PCs
- AMD announces 2023 ‘extreme gaming laptop CPU,’ Dragon Range
- According to Qualcomm, Nuvia processors are now due in late 2023
- This insightful Nvidia video explains how Game Ready drivers work
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?