Razer are giving their mecha-membrane keyboard an upgrade.
X-Bows second ergonomic keyboard improves on the original in almost every way.
Look after your digital audio with our pick of the best mics for your work or home set up
HP’s 27-inch Omen gaming monitor can be had for $488 rather than the usual $1399.
The Intel NUC 9 Extreme shatters the ceiling and raises the roof for what a micro-PC can deliver, even if it does cost you more for the privilege.
As opposed to Samsung’s X5 SSD, the T7 veers much closer to the template laid out by the T5.
If you’re already indoctrinated into the hobby-grade keyboards of Ducky or accustomed to the performance allowed for by HyperX’s own switches, there’s something for you here.
At the end of the day, four things affect how you come across through the lens of your webcam.
If you’re concerned about how spending more time working from home could lead to increased wrist pain and other potential issues, it might be worth looking into ergonomic peripherals and equipment designed to decrease the strain of those long hours sitting in front of a computer.
If you’re looking for a webcam to put at the center of your next video capture setup, the StreamCam is superb way to go.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
MSI is celebrating Christmas and New Year 2021 with special deals across its stellar range of high-performance laptops and gaming machines
From the Book of Saw will be in cinemas on May 13
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Logitech keyboard targets muscle strain
- Intel’s terrible anti-Mac ads only mean one thing: Apple is winning
- HyperX unleashes Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?