Keep the pressure off and the typing on with these great office accessories.
The material design or software isn’t as clean and polished as comparable offerings from Razer or Logitech but the important stuff? The Rat Air gets it right.
Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Both Razer and SteelSeries are looking to score the dollars of the budget-savvy with their latest gaming mice.
Intel's 'Comet Lake' H-Series chips promise to power the next generation of mobile content creation hardware
Intel's latest mobile chipsets go all the way up to Core i9 and promise to deliver desktop calibre performance no matter where you need it.
Nvidia's popular 'thin and light' Max-Q graphics spec is getting an upgrade in 2020.
Razer have released a new version of their Viper gaming mouse aimed at those with smaller hands.
After selling their 5G modem division to Apple last year, Intel are taking a big swing at the 5G infrastructure market in 2020.
Nvidia and CD Projekt Red are partnering on a special limited run of RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
The SteelSeries Apex Pro is a feat of engineering that’ll thrill keyboard nerds who can appreciate and get the most out of its central gimmick more than it will those after something a little more straightforward or affordable.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
PC World is partnering with STUDIOCANAL and we are giving away 20 x double passes to see Spiral starring Chris Rock and Samuel L. Jackson.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Logitech keyboard targets muscle strain
- Intel’s terrible anti-Mac ads only mean one thing: Apple is winning
- HyperX unleashes Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?