In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
PC Components - Features
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
Things are heating up again in the PC gaming components space with AMD readying their new Radeon VII graphics cards to pit against Nvidia’s growing fleet of GeForce RTX cards.
Nvidia’s new RTX graphics cards are all about enabling a new rendering technique called ray-tracing. Here’s a quick list of games that support the feature.
Not sure why everyone is so hyped about ray tracing? Here’s what you need to know.
Here’s everything you need to know about G-SYNC Ultimate and the differences between it and G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible.
Looking to buy a new mouse and unsure whether you should choose an optical or laser mouse? Here’s a quick explainer to help you decide.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
We recently caught up with Logitech’s senior product manager for gaming Chris Pate to talk esports, AR, the Astro Gaming acquisition and about where the brand is at in 2018.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Roccat tease new Kain gaming mice
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
- Computex 2019: CoolerMaster trim the fat from their MM710 gaming mouse
- Computex 2019: Razer roll out interoperability between Chroma and other RGB lighting ecosystems
- Computex 2019: SteelSeries unveil adjustable actuation gaming keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?