Here are our picks of the best webcams for PC and Mac.
PC Components - Features
Intel talks all things ATX 3.0, PCIe 5.0 GPU connectors, and why you might need a new PSU.
AMD's Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) is built on the back of FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR), but there are key differences you'll want to be aware of.
Nvidia’s new GeForce RTX 3090 Ti costs as much as a Mac Studio and draws twice as much power as an M1 Ultra.
Looking for something to do with a Raspberry Pi 4 or Raspberry Pi Zero? These easy and practical projects are good for all levels, even beginners. Streaming. Gaming. Networking. Even printing!
Figuring out the number of cores inside your CPU is actually quite easy.
Not sure if you should spring for a laptop or PC with discrete or integrated graphics? Don't sweat it! We'll help you make a more informed decision.
AMD’s Ryzen 6000 mobile processors have hit the streets. Here are the important things to know about one of the top performers—and what it means for your next laptop purchase.
Start with the right case, and your fans and liquid cooling won't have to work nearly so hard to keep your system temps down.
Whether you're looking for a quiet typing experience or one with tactile feedback, choosing the right type of mechanical switch can really impact the overall feel and sound.
Mechanical keyboards can be more than what you’re used to seeing from Razer, Corsair, and other companies. And brands like Hyte want to put those benefits in our hands.
AMD and Intel made big announcements at CES this week about their upcoming processors. Here’s what that means for buying a PC in 2022.
Join us as we hear from AMD's Frank Azor and Robert Hallock about the new Ryzen chips and Radeon cards.
With Intel making better CPUs at last, should you still buy Ryzen? Possibly. Here's why.
Whether you're looking for a full travel keyboard or a low travel one, there are many pros and cons to consider.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. SEC slaps Nvidia with a US$5.5 million fine over GeForce GPUs used for crypto
- AMD shrugs off COVID chip shortage fears by focusing on premium PCs
- AMD announces 2023 ‘extreme gaming laptop CPU,’ Dragon Range
- According to Qualcomm, Nuvia processors are now due in late 2023
- This insightful Nvidia video explains how Game Ready drivers work
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?