We covered a lot at Computex this year. It also took a long time to collate it all. Here are the slideshows and features covering all the VR demos, casemods, components, overclocking and gaming peripherals (plus all kinds of mad stuff) from this yea...
PC Components - Features
These booths looked interesting from the outside but were less exciting within. Or the other way round.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
A top-class overclocking tournament, hi-vis booth babes, record-breaking RAM, G.Skill caught people's attention.
Cooler Master's VR parachute demo arguably stole the show at Computex, but it had little to do with new products.
If there's one manufacturer that embraces Computex to its fullest every year it's Asus. Not only does the company show off it's latest and greatest tech but often crazy ideas that might never see the light of day. We love it.
It's quite something when it's fans that impress you the most.
Case modding is one of the fastest-growing areas in the, erm, PC World.
Gigabyte is finally making cool-looking motherboards. It's going gangbusters with gaming and VR. And we see how to overlap fans!
Today Ballistix became its own brand (no longer a sub-brand of Crucial which becomes a sibling rather than a parent brand). It also showed off its first NVMe drive.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Antec is showing off it's latest and greatest wares some of which have been designed with the help of Taiwanese Celebrity case modder, Kevin Chen.
The massive Computex trade show, which focuses on computer components and associated technologies, technically opens tomorrow. However, with much of the world's computer press in town, Nvidia hired a the key presentation areas of the central Grand Hy...
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 is real, and it's spectacular. We break down why.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Solution Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTApplication SupportOther
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW