AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Graphic Cards - News
MSI has announced when they'll begin selling AMD's Radeon VII and exactly how much it'll cost.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
AMD has unveiled the Radeon RX 590 graphics cards, an advanced 12nm GPU.
MSI has introduced its full line up of graphics cards based on NVIDIA’s new Turing GPU.
ASUS have announced the Republic of Gamers Strix, ASUS Dual, and ASUS Turbo graphics cards based on the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 GPUs, which feature support for high-speed GDDR6 memory and VirtualLink for quick, single-cable connec...
MSI has announced their first take on NVIDIA’s new GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs.
QA Consultants have released a new report that suggests AMD has the most stable driver in the graphics industry.
AMD announced the 32-core Threadripper 2 CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
Nvidia has officially debuted its new Jetson Xavier hardware and Nvidia Isaac AI software development platform.
Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
AMD has released Radeon Software 18.3.1, the latest update to Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition, bringing major performance gains and optimisations to a variety of eSports titles, including PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, Overwatch and Dota 2.
New graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia are tailored for cryptocurrency mining, while gamers struggle to find affordable hardware.
Take a peek behind the scenes of PCWorld's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition hands-on.
We took AMD's disruptive Radeon Vega Frontier Edition for a spin in workstation tests and gaming too
AMD says its new Radeon Vega Frontier Edition has the potential to disrupt professional graphics the way Ryzen has disrupted CPUs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- AMD launch Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
- AMD introduces 12nm Radeon RX 590 GPU
- MSI announces custom GeForce RTX 2070 Series
- ASUS announced ROG Strix, Turbo and Dual Versions of GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 graphics cards
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?