MSI has announced local availability availability for its new X399 SLI PLUS motherboard.
We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
Here's what eight SSDs in RAID 0 looks like on the new Core i9 platform.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
A team of researchers from security vendor Cylance demonstrated a proof-of-concept ransomware program that ran inside a motherboard's Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI).
The Z170X is our new test rig. As such it’s ground zero for our latest motherboard coverage and the benchmark against which everything else will be tested.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
Intel introduced the mini-STX motherboard design in August as the 5x5, and now hardware makers are picking up the torch.
The Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H sure is a hard model name to remember when your friends ask you which motherboard you just bought. Instead, just tell them you've bought one of the best value for money AMD-based motherboards on the market.
The claim to fame of the MSI Big Bang Fuzion is its ability to run graphics cards from opposing camps (NVidia and AMD) in parallel using its "Hydra Engine". Apart from that, it is a nice motherboard targeted at the higher mid-range segment considering all the extras contained within the box. It supports the LGA1156 socket which means all mainstream Intel Core i5/i7 processors.
The MSI P55-GD80 PC motherboard supports mainstream Intel Core i5/i7 processors that use the Intel LGA1156 socket. It performs in line with what we expected, offers the features you'd expect and some more pleasantly surprising extras.
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
- Intel's Core i9 and X299 enable crazy RAID configurations for a price
- UEFI flaws can be exploited to install highly persistent ransomware
- The Asus ROG GT51CA has a weird ROG Band wearable that unlocks a hidden hard drive
- The first PC hardware based on Intel's itty-bitty new mini-STX motherboards appear
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorSA
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW