HP’s 27-inch Omen gaming monitor can be had for $488 rather than the usual $1399.
PC Components - News
Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Nvidia's popular 'thin and light' Max-Q graphics spec is getting an upgrade in 2020.
Intel's 'Comet Lake' H-Series chips promise to power the next generation of mobile content creation hardware
Intel's latest mobile chipsets go all the way up to Core i9 and promise to deliver desktop calibre performance no matter where you need it.
Razer have released a new version of their Viper gaming mouse aimed at those with smaller hands.
After selling their 5G modem division to Apple last year, Intel are taking a big swing at the 5G infrastructure market in 2020.
Nvidia and CD Projekt Red are partnering on a special limited run of RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
The gaming mice to end all gaming mice is finally getting a sequel.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Although a full-blown reveal eluded us, Intel did give gamers a sneak peek of their first Xe dedicated graphics hardware at this year's CES.
ASUS' latest accessory takes the concept of a gaming mouse in a new direction.
If you've been waiting for a good sale to buy yourself some external storage for your Nintendo Switch, Amazon's Black Friday deals have delivered.
Razer has added the new Basilisk Ultimate and Basilisk X Hyperspeed to their roster.
You can now buy a version of the Razer Viper with less wires and a better sensor.
Intel threw a shindig down by Sydney Harbour to celebrate the launch of their latest 10th Gen processors. Here's a quick look at what went down.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Nvidia enhance Max Q mobile graphics specifications
- Intel's 'Comet Lake' H-Series chips promise to power the next generation of mobile content creation hardware
- Razer's new Viper Mini mouse is even smaller than its namesake
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?