HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
PC Components - News
QNAP has announced the launch of the TS-1635AX NAS - the successor of the landmark TS-1635 NAS.
Razer are looking to build on their legacy in the gaming peripherals space with the new Huntsman and Huntsman Elite keyboards, which feature Opto-Mechanical switches.
Samsung has announced the availability of Samsung Fl!p, a new interactive flip chart enabling employees to collaborate and work efficiently together.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
G.Skill have shown off a slightly-different interpretation of RGB-enabled memory modules at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
CoolerMaster are looking to renew their presence in the gaming peripheral space with an impressive showing at this year's Computex in Taiwan, headlined by a mouse that can be used to count your kills.
HyperX has refreshed two products in its core accessory line-up to tie into its growing RGB ecosystem.
Roccat brought their new Vulcan keyboard and Titan switches to this year's Computex.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
AMD announced the 32-core Threadripper 2 CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
AMD looks to be setting a new bar for itself, announcing a 32-core second-gen Threadripper CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
Roccat has become the latest gaming accessory brand to ditch Cherry MX keyswitches for their own proprietary solution. Here's a closer look at the company's new Titan switches.
Intel's Senior vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group Gregory Bryant, detailed the company's upcoming innovations at their Compute 2018 keynote.
Ballistix has launched a new line of Sport AT memory in collaboration with ASUS’ TUF Gaming Alliance at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 5 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- QNAP Unveils the TS-1635AX 16-bay NAS
- Razer debut the first Opto-Mechanical keyboards in the form of the new Huntman and Huntsman Elite
- Samsung brings the Samsung Fl!p to Australia
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?