HyperX has released its Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia.
PC Components - News
MD has launched the fastest graphics card it has ever developed, the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
Back in 2019, we came away delighted by the Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed. It's now 40% off via Amazon.
Logitech has announced the Z407 Bluetooth computer speakers with subwoofer and a wireless control dial.
Logitech has launched SilentTouch mouse and keyboard in Australia while Bose has new earbuds and frames and Belkin new GaN wall chargers in Australia
Intel has announced its 11th-gen processor line up, known as Tiger Lake, as well as a new logo and jingle that replaces that oh-so-famous one you know.
Razer aren't afraid to make compromises when it comes to squeezing their Huntsman keyboard into a smaller form-factor.
Lenovo's new ThinkVision M14T looks like a natural companion piece for those who want a little screen with their ThinkPad.
Razer are giving their mecha-membrane keyboard an upgrade.
HP’s 27-inch Omen gaming monitor can be had for $488 rather than the usual $1399.
Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Nvidia's popular 'thin and light' Max-Q graphics spec is getting an upgrade in 2020.
Intel's 'Comet Lake' H-Series chips promise to power the next generation of mobile content creation hardware
Intel's latest mobile chipsets go all the way up to Core i9 and promise to deliver desktop calibre performance no matter where you need it.
Razer have released a new version of their Viper gaming mouse aimed at those with smaller hands.
After selling their 5G modem division to Apple last year, Intel are taking a big swing at the 5G infrastructure market in 2020.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HyperX unleashes Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?