The first Radeon Vega graphics card is here, and the Frontier Edition isn't cheap.
PC Components - News
Alienware says its Area-51 PC will have exclusive world-wide rights to AMD's new 16-core Threadripper CPU for the rest of 2017. But that's just for built PCs; DIYers will also get access.
Intel's announced when its Core i9 chips will be released, but enthusiasts will be frustrated: Intel's releasing the lower-end chips first and leaving the monster, 18-core best for last.
Creative Labs' Sound BlasterX AE-5 brings a beefy 32-bit DAC to this sound card made for gamers.
Logitech's Powerplay wireless charging mousepad will work with the Logitech G903 and G703 gaming mice.
AMD's long-teased Radeon FreeSync 2 technology makes its debut in Samsung's swanky CHG70 and CHG90 displays.
Is AMD slashing Ryzen prices? Nope, the company said.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
Vega's not coming for two more months and Ethereum miners have driven the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 off store shelves.
Your wireless mouse will never go dead again, as Corsair unveils a Concept Zeus mousepad with built-in Qi inductive charging—and a mouse to take advantage of it.
When AMD's Threadripper made its first public appearance at Computex in Taipei, the guest starts were two Radeon RX Vega cards.
Here's what eight SSDs in RAID 0 looks like on the new Core i9 platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
- AMD Threadripper exclusive: Only Alienware's Area-51 will have it in 2017
- Intel's revealed the Core i9 ship dates, but you won't like them
- Hands-on: Creative Labs' Sound BlasterX AE-5 ups the audio for gamers
- Logitech's Powerplay mousepad wirelessly charges your mouse while you use it
PCW Evaluation Team
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- CCICT TrainerQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other