Hewlett-Packard introduced seven laptops with Advanced Micro Devices' upcoming laptop chips on Wednesday, boosting efforts for the chip designer's efforts to catch up with rival Intel.
PC Components - News
Shipments of the speedy DDR3 memory are growing at a fast pace as implementations of its predecessor, DDR2 memory, slow down, research firm iSuppli said in a study released on Tuesday.
Intel's plan to improve its Atom processor line, including the launch of a dual-core version this quarter, could help sustain demand for mobile products including netbooks.
Look for NAND technology to thrive as the world becomes ever more interconnected through mobile devices and data centers seek to become more efficient, or "green."
Advanced Micro Devices is trying to beat Intel on price with its latest six-core desktop Phenom II X6 processors, which were announced on Tuesday.
Google gobbled up the chip-making startup Agnilux, whose employees were behind Apple's A4 iPad processor. Google didn't say specifically why it bought Agnilux, but many theorize it's to help build mobile chips for Android or Chrome OS mobile devices.
Hitachi Data Systems announced the Hitachi unified compute platform, claiming to be the industry's first open and unified compute platform for enterprise datacenters, including private and public cloud deployments. HDS also announced a worldwide OEM ...
Samsung has developed a 20nm process for manufacturing NAND flash memory chips -- leapfrogging the 25nm process unveiled less than three months ago by IMFT, the joint venture between Intel and Micron. Intel and Micron may be forced to engage in a fla...
A battle over chip manufacturing prowess in the flash memory chip industry appears to be brewing between Samsung Electronics and IM Flash Technologies, a joint venture operated by Intel and Micron.
The U.S. has become almost completely dependent on China for rare earth metals, including neodymium, which is used in hard disk drive magnets, according to testimony at a congressional hearing last month.
Japan's biggest chip maker is committing chip design expertise to Brazil as part of a far-reaching cooperation to build a semiconductor industry in the nation.
Advanced Micro Devices is trying to build momentum for its laptop chips in an attempt to improve its weak market position and gain ground on rival Intel, analysts said on Friday.
Advanced Micro Devices reported a net profit for the first quarter of 2010 on Thursday, holding up a streak that started the previous quarter.
Intel will introduce a dual-core Atom processor this quarter as it tries to improve the performance of the inexpensive, low-power chips, CEO Paul Otellini said during an earnings conference call on Tuesday.
Intel on Wednesday announced a line of microprocessors for the embedded processor market aimed at a range of products, from digital signs and electronic car dashboard systems to digital cash registers, IP phones and digital blackjack machines.
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech Unveils MX ERGO, their first trackball in nearly a decade
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Intel's 8th Gen Desktop Processors Go On Sale Today
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- FTProgramme DirectorSA
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Functional AnalystOther
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- CCDeployment ManagerNSW