Intel on Thursday announced a new vPro platform for its Core processors to make remote maintenance and management of PCs easier in an enterprise.
PC Components - News
The folks at Intel Corp. aren't just happy to be geeks. They're proudly flaunting it in two new ads that will air during this weekend's Super Bowl.
Toshiba will consolidate its flash memory operations in Japan this year as it seeks to improve production efficiency, it said Wednesday.
Intel is preparing six-core chips for high-end desktops and servers for release in the first half of this year, the company said Wednesday.
Intel on Tuesday said it has started shipping its new Itanium processor codenamed Tukwila, after multiple delays and development problems stalled its release for years.
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. on Monday plan to announce the world's first 25-nanometer NAND flash technology, which will make it possible to double the storage capacity of devices like smartphones, music and media players, and solid-state d...
The most advanced DRAM chips yet from Samsung Electronics, 30-nanometer DDR3 DRAM, have been qualified by customers as ready to go into products, the world's largest memory chip maker said Monday.
Intel and Micron plan to unveil new 25-nanometer flash memory chips on Monday via their IM Flash Technologies joint venture, the first commercial chip products made using advanced 25nm manufacturing technology.
Intel, looking to be a leader in the green energy movement, is getting ready to begin construction on eight solar power installations in separate facilities in four states.
Samsung Electronics, the world's biggest TV brand and memory chip maker, forecast explosive growth in 3D TV sales and memory chips this year, during its fourth quarter investors conference on Friday.
Disappointed at the slow speeds of your old Intel processor? An overclocker at XtremeLabs.org reports getting the clock speed of a 3.06GHz Celeron processor up to a blistering 8.20GHz, setting a new world record in the process.
Apple's A4 chip, being used in the iPad, could ultimately provide a speed bump to future versions of the company's iPhone, analysts said on Thursday.
Shipments of graphics chips worldwide went up in 2009 and could rise again this year as the PC industry emerges from the recession and consumers open up wallets, Jon Peddie Research said in a study on Tuesday.
AMD launched five new processors today, expanding its Phenom II and Athlon II lines with chips geared towards the budget-conscious Windows 7 user.
Advanced Micro Devices gained share in worldwide processor shipments at the expense of rival Intel during the fourth quarter of 2009, IDC said in a study released on Tuesday.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- AMD busts Ryzen performance myths, clearing Windows 10 from blame
- Nvidia supercharges GeForce DirectX 12 performance with new Game Ready driver
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Support - TelecommunicationsQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution Designer/ Technical LeadSA
- CCNetwork Testing Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTProcurement Business AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA