Intel unveiled its newest flagship processor for the desktop market, the Core i7 980x Extreme. The CPU pushes the envelope by including six physical cores, and hyperthreading technology to virtualize twelve cores--its almost like having twelve comput...
PC Components - News
Intel is standing by its promise for a March release of its next generation Xeon processors.
Chip giant Intel, a major backer of the movement to provide mobile WiMax wireless broadband to Internet users around the world, expects the next major release of the technology to be deployed starting in 2012, an executive said Tuesday.
Intel acknowledged Monday that at least one counterfeit version of its Core i7-920 processor made its may into the U.S. market, and said it's trying to determine how many more are out there.
Intel will release its fastest and highly anticipated eight-core Nehalem-EX server processor later this month, a company executive said late Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices is offering prizes to drum up more interest ahead of this month's launch of its 12-core server chip, as rival Intel also has server-chip launch plans.
IBM researchers are a step closer to developing chips that use pulses of light instead of electrical signals to carry information between them.
Micron Technology and Taiwanese partner Nanya Technology are studying advanced 20-nanometer chip manufacturing technology for future DRAM production, the president of Nanya said Wednesday.
Advanced Micro Devices took another step towards the release of its Fusion family of microprocessors, with the announcement it's extending an existing partner program to include channel partners that primarily sell to businesses, instead of consumers...
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday said its first six-core processor for desktops will ship in the second quarter of this year.
eReaders are about to get hotter, faster and cheaper. Freescale Semiconductor -- makers of the guts behind Amazon's Kindle and Sony's Reader -- announced it has created a chip that will rock the eReader world. The forthcoming i.MX508 processor will d...
While worldwide semiconductor sales in January were up just slightly from December, they wildly outpaced numbers from the same time a year ago.
A European online retailer has started selling Intel's first six-core processor for desktops before the chip's official release by the hardware giant.
Intel on Monday will officially release the latest Atom N470 processor, which should bring faster performance and longer battery life to netbooks, a source familiar with Intel's plans said.
Researchers at Florida State University have discovered crystals that could lead to super security chips as well as contribute to the discovery of materials that expand the capacity of electronic storage devices by 1,000 to 1 million times.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Crucial Launches Highest Density 128GB DDR4 LRDIMM Server Memory
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- Logitech Unveils MX ERGO, their first trackball in nearly a decade
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst x 2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence and Insights ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Application DevelopmentWA
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCSQL Server Database AdministratiorNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analysts Wanted!Other
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- FTSolution Architect - Desktop ArchitectureSA
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- CC.net developerNSW