Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards are downright affordable and don't require any extra power connectors.
PC Components - News
Shadow Warrior 2 is the first traditional PC game to include Nvidia's multi-resolution shading technology, and it's a game changer.
RIP, AMD Gaming Evolved.
Why is AMD FreeSync more widely-available than Nvidia G-Sync? Monitor makers weigh in.
For its tenth anniversary the DeathAdder gets new mechanical switches and what Razer claims is the "world's best" optical sensor.
As flash gets cheaper, enterprises are spending the same amount of money on storage systems but getting more capacity.
Toshiba's new OCZ VX500 SSD line will retail for 30 cents to 37 cents per gigabyte, among the lowest for NAND flash memory.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Grab your $30 refunds from Nvidia on the GeForce GTX 970 class-action settlement website.
Nvidia's GeForce Experience 3.0 is better than ever before, but you need to sign up to use it.
Intel's 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPUs will bring massive power savings when playing 4K video and a double-digit performance increase.
Nvidia's cut-down GeForce GTX 1060 3GB is priced the same as the AMD Radeon RX 480, but claims better performance.
The Hydro GFX GTX 1080 blends Corsair's cooling expertise with MSI's graphics prowess.
AMD says its Solid State Graphics Technology will revolutionize professional GPU performance by adding NAND memory to its upcoming pro graphics cards.
AMD for the first time is placing a solid-state drive in a new graphics card in an effort to squeeze every ounce of horsepower out of GPUs for better virtual reality and gaming experiences.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 2 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCPrincipal Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- TPNetwork & System EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTCloud Service Support EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery HeadWA
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- FTPerformance TesterSA
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- FTSystem TesterOther
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTGraphic Designer (Print + Digital)Other