Gigabyte PC Components - Reviews
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTUser Experience / UX DesignerSA
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Finance - Real Estate ManagementQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCCollaboration tools ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Intergration DeveloperNSW
- FTITSM Service Request Specialist/ Data centre MigrationOther
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- TPProject Manager - Lotus Notes to OutlookVIC
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTERP AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTeCommerce Integration Support LeadVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTSAP Support Analyst / Helpdesk / Service DeskOther