The Roccat KOVA Aimo is an adept alternative that’ll likely suit those who want something off-the-beaten path but no less accomplished than its competition.
PC Components - Reviews
The Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO far from compact but when you factor in the snappy Titan key-switches and organic illumination tech, any shortcomings are easily overshadowed.
The ROG Strix Scope is a good keyboard, with a higher price-tag than all but the priciest of gaming keyboards out there. And even if does a few things very well, it doesn’t do enough to ever fully justify that high cost.
Even if we’re exclusively talking about cheap or small mice, the Xanova Mensa Pro doesn't excel.
The Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is unlike any mouse I’ve used before but I hope to see more like it in the future.
The CoolerMaster CM310 is a surprisingly affordable alternative that ticks all the boxes and delivers the goods.
This is a LaCie hard drive that’ll get the job done but it doesn’t make a good case for why it should be the SSD you go with over the other options.
Even if it is more a recycling than a retooling, the Razer Mamba Wireless is still a slick as hell gaming mouse.
Credit where it’s due, it really does feel like HP did their homework with the new OMEN Reactor gaming mouse.
Don’t let the simple aesthetics fool you, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse is packing.
If you’re looking to pick up a solid gaming mouse on the cheap, and for some reason can’t get your hands on the regular Pulsefire, rest assured that the Pulsefire FPS Pro will fit the bill.
The Logitech Craft keeps things simple. It’s a more balanced approach that hits all the right notes and an easy go-to, despite the higher price.
The X-Bows was my first dive into the world of ergonomic keyboards, and while I didn’t necessarily come away a convert, I can definitely appreciate the niche-within-a-niche the product is catering to.
If you’re the kind of person who can honestly consider the external GPU life a good fit for them, the Razer Core X holds up as one of the most-reliable, mass-market options out there.
Time will have to tell whether opto-mechanicals are the next gold rush for the gaming accessories space. However, for now, the products like Razer Huntsman are great - but not quite a gaming necessity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's first wave of Prime Day deals include 25% off Razer gear
- Roccat tease new Kain gaming mice
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
- Computex 2019: CoolerMaster trim the fat from their MM710 gaming mouse
- Computex 2019: Razer roll out interoperability between Chroma and other RGB lighting ecosystems
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?