The ATI Radeon HD 5550 is a low profile graphics card suitable for casual gaming and home theatre PCs. While it struggles to play the latest games at maximum settings, it remains a solid graphics card that is neither too hot nor too power hungry -- m...
PC Components - Reviews
Kingston's SSDNow V+ SSD comes with a comprehensive accessory bundle, but its performance is less extraordinary.
Lenovo's Mini Wireless Keyboard N5901 crams a keyboard and mouse into a svelte shell, offering a compact way to improve your home theater PC experience.
While NVIDIA's new lower-end cards started coming out many months ago, products based around its next-generation GF100 architecture have been far longer in the making.
If your work environment is very dusty, or if you're a bit of a klutz with your coffee mug or soft drink, consider investing in HP's USB PS2 Washable Keyboard. It's a $69 keyboard that's impervious to dust and liquids and it will keep on truckin' eve...
The Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 is a stereo speaker system for the desktop, offering a taste of audiophile sound from the British loudspeaker specialist
AMD is making noise in the CPU market once again. The once-forgotten company's new Phenom II X6 1055T (HDT55TFBGRBOX) is the first consumer chip to feature six physical cores and it's perfect for heavy multitasking and running multithreaded applicati...
The MSI R5770 Hawk is MSI's take on the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics card. The MSI boasts of a Twin Frozr II Thermal Design that incorporates two fans embedded over a heatsink and is supposed to keep temperatures down.
The Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H sure is a hard model name to remember when your friends ask you which motherboard you just bought. Instead, just tell them you've bought one of the best value for money AMD-based motherboards on the market.
Despite costing more than many workstations and being about as portable, the Wacom Cintiq 21UX is so much more than a sketchpad. It's an easel and a full set of Grumbacher paints and brushes to the iPad's 2B and a Moleskine sketchbook – it enables yo...
The claim to fame of the MSI Big Bang Fuzion is its ability to run graphics cards from opposing camps (NVidia and AMD) in parallel using its "Hydra Engine". Apart from that, it is a nice motherboard targeted at the higher mid-range segment considerin...
It might look like a keyboard for a tech-savvy doll's house (an accessory for Call-Centre Barbie, no less) but this tiny wireless keyboard from Cideko is actually designed for human hands.
For most listeners, good digital sound from a computer is a fait accompli, a done deal. The built-in soundcard on a PC or laptop promises '20Hz to 20kHz' reproduction, so providing you play uncompressed WAV or lossless digital formats like FLAC or Ap...
The Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5 is an affordable mid-range graphics card that refuses to skimp on gaming prowess. As its name implies, the ATI Radeon HD 5750 is a stripped down version of the ATI Radeon HD 5850. While not nearly as powerful...
The ASUS SBC-06D1S-U is an external Blu-ray drive designed for PC-based home theatre systems. In addition to playing Blu-ray discs, it is also a capable DVD burner. (This is a function that many external BD drives lack.) Alongside its DVD burning cap...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
- AMD Threadripper exclusive: Only Alienware's Area-51 will have it in 2017
- Intel's revealed the Core i9 ship dates, but you won't like them
- Hands-on: Creative Labs' Sound BlasterX AE-5 ups the audio for gamers
- Logitech's Powerplay mousepad wirelessly charges your mouse while you use it
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT