Intel threw a shindig down by Sydney Harbour to celebrate the launch of their latest 10th Gen processors. Here's a quick look at what went down.
PC Components - Slideshows
Computex always delivers the goods when it comes to wild and wacky PC cases. Here are our favorites from this year's show floor.
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Here's an inside look at Intel's 2019 CES press conference.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
AMD announced the 32-core Threadripper 2 CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
Roccat has become the latest gaming accessory brand to ditch Cherry MX keyswitches for their own proprietary solution. Here's a closer look at the company's new Titan switches.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Nvidia has kicked off this year's Computex by announcing their new Isaac AI platform and Jetson Xavier hardware.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HyperX unleashes Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse in Australia
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Razer's Basilisk x Hyperspeed is 40% off through Amazon
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?