RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
If you are into recruitment, you need to fasten your seatbelts, because the ride is going to bumpy especially for those who don’t understand what the future of recruitment industry holds.
How can your business take full advantage of capturing immense amounts of data and meet demand for real-time access while keeping costs down? What could be an effective data centre strategy for your business? For many organisations, the answer lies in colocation data centres.
Consumers today expect an increasingly personalised shopping experience, and that expectation will only continue to increase. AI offers the potential to deliver that personalisation in ways that are currently unachievable.
Christopher Bray from artificial intelligence-based security company Cylance discusses how to take a proactive approach to home computer security.
While we haven’t yet witnessed mass market penetration of VR, advances in the technology, such as AI integration bring it closer to ubiquity.
Big data is rapidly becoming a crucial way for leading companies to outperform their competitors, as both established players and new entrants invest in data-driven strategies to innovate and compete.
Consumers report that businesses are sending the wrong messages about the wrong things at the wrong times, and not responding to what they really want from communications. That’s not a great result for businesses.
It’s been over a month since Amazon Australia’s overnight launch on December 5, 2017. Contrary to popular belief, the doomsday talk has not eventuated - Australian retailers still live to tell the tale and those at the forefront of their fields, are embracing Amazon’s entry into the local market and opening their Amazon stores ahead of their competitors.
Over the past two decades, communications networks have become the conduits for a new era of digital experiences that are transforming the way we work, the way we engage with government, and certainly, most areas of our consumer lives.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- RMIT Launches Developing Blockchain Strategy Course
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- PTDigital PublisherNSW
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- TPSenior Project Manager - Lotus Notes to O365VIC
- TPSystems Administrator (AWS)QLD
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSAP FICO Lead- government backgroundOther
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Cloud Architect (Azure Analytics) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCTririga DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- CCBRM DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW