While the term ’spine-and-leaf‘ is well-understood by network designers and gaining traction in cabling circles, there is more behind the new architecture which is rapidly driving infrastructure decisions in large modern data centres.
Business does not always stay at the office. This is a fact of life that many business owners are deeply familiar with. When you're away and travelling, you probably don't have access to your work desktop. Likewise, clients and customers might call your office phone, only to be met with a voicemail inbox request. You won't know about that call until you return, which can lead to loss of money and time.
Twenty-five years ago, Polycom introduced its iconic three-legged conference phone and changed the rules of how the world communicates at work. Today, they're looking to do it again.
Video has fundamentally changed the way we communicate. From watching news events unfold to connecting on social media and even sharing information at work, video is a powerhouse for engaging your online audience.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
In today's digital world, change is the only constant for organisations. With the exponential data growth driven by digitalisation, cloud is no longer optional for organisations looking to remain competitive.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
Following a mid-year check-in of average advertised annual salaries, SEEK has revealed the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Architects remain the top earners across Australia.
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPBusiness Program Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC