Apple CEO Tim Cook has released an open letter to address the current unrest due to the killing of George Floyd.
You can now use more types of physical security keys to unlock your Google account on Apple devices.
Apple has begun selling refurbished iPhone XR models through its online store, but even with a $120 discount, you're better off spending your money elsewhere.
Apple now sells three phones that can all be considered affordable. But even if you have enough to buy the most expensive one, should you?
OWC’s Envoy Pro EX USB-C portable SSD is one of those rare products that lives up to the “Pro” moniker. With up to 4TB of capacity, excellent performance and and honest-to-goodness IP67 certification, it’s the real deal.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and more
You now have the option to stop user zoom in group FaceTime calls using your Mac.
Apple and Google have new technology to help you know when you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. It's not as scary as it sounds.
It took six years for someone to make a better digital card game than Blizzard, but Riot may have done just that.
A new rumor from Ming-Chi Kuo says Apple will be dumping the free Lightning Earbuds with the iPhone 12.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
I have had the pleasure of owning notebooks from Dynabook’s predecessor Toshiba for both work and leisure in the past. Toshiba’s attention to quality of build and design of the notebooks is second to none. The re-branding to Dynabook and the launch of the new range was completed in early 2019. I am pleased to confirm that not only did Dynabook further refine what Toshiba has left off; they have set a new benchmark for the ultra-light notebook category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?