Seagate Technology has announced the signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with Baidu, covering the fields of information technology, big data analysis and advanced storage system development and implementation.
While the term ’spine-and-leaf‘ is well-understood by network designers and gaining traction in cabling circles, there is more behind the new architecture which is rapidly driving infrastructure decisions in large modern data centres.
Business does not always stay at the office. This is a fact of life that many business owners are deeply familiar with. When you're away and travelling, you probably don't have access to your work desktop. Likewise, clients and customers might call your office phone, only to be met with a voicemail inbox request. You won't know about that call until you return, which can lead to loss of money and time.
Twenty-five years ago, Polycom introduced its iconic three-legged conference phone and changed the rules of how the world communicates at work. Today, they're looking to do it again.
Video has fundamentally changed the way we communicate. From watching news events unfold to connecting on social media and even sharing information at work, video is a powerhouse for engaging your online audience.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
In today's digital world, change is the only constant for organisations. With the exponential data growth driven by digitalisation, cloud is no longer optional for organisations looking to remain competitive.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution Designer l Skype for Business SolutionsNSW
- TPTeam Leader - Software DevelopmentQLD
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- TPSolution Architect - Networks & SecurityQLD
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneVIC
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther