Application architects and IT managers with expertise in user-experience are revolutionising the way services and applications are delivered to end-users to solve this problem.
While the term ’spine-and-leaf‘ is well-understood by network designers and gaining traction in cabling circles, there is more behind the new architecture which is rapidly driving infrastructure decisions in large modern data centres.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
In today's digital world, change is the only constant for organisations. With the exponential data growth driven by digitalisation, cloud is no longer optional for organisations looking to remain competitive.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
The rapid adoption of mobility and cloud computing has seen the potential for a Cyber-attack to Australian business increase exponentially. Despite all the advancements in technology geared toward safeguarding your security posture, the fact is that both the number of attacks, and the severity of those attacks, continue to rise.
Mergers and acquisitions are mainstays of the corporate world, but how much do you really know about what makes them tick? The virtual data room, or VDR, is critical to the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting of modern M&A.
Increasing the agility, speed and control at which a business can grow and service their cliental, the modern cloud is considered a highly rewarding play for those looking to increase growth, scalability and transparency. But what about the risks, the unknowns that make the concept of cloud ubiquitous but not the adoption?
I propose that the first public commercial cloud came into existence in the early 1900’s and it was called the electricity grid.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneQLD
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC