Welcome to the data decade, a new era that will see technology evolve further and require businesses to look at data more thoughtfully.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
In this animation, Network World explains some of the concepts of serverless computing, and how it represents the next phase of cloud computing for Internet of Things applications and products.
Windows 10 users are getting OneDrive placeholders with a new name: On-Demand Sync.
Amazon Web Services has highlighted the issues behind its power-related outage in its Sydney availability zone on Sunday night.
At what will probably be the last EMC World in Las Vegas ahead of the company and its 'federation' of subsidiaries being absorbed into the Dell empire, suitor Michael Dell today laid out his vision of radically changed IT industry.
The past two weeks have been a bonanza of cloud conferences and they provide useful insight into the ongoing IaaS cloud wars between Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Despite a flurry of announcements, the consensus is t...
Just because Goldman Sachs and Bank of America operate in the heavily regulated financial services industry doesn’t mean they aren’t taking advantage of cutting edge technology like cloud computing and application containers. But being a leading bank...
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Redmond reverts on promise to offer unlimited OneDrive storage plans to customers, fuelling outrage among disillusioned users.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 30K Macs are infected with ‘Silver Sparrow’ virus and no one knows why
- The MagSafe battery pack we all want for the iPhone 12 might never arrive
- This year's iPhone might finally bring one of Android’s best features
- If your aging MacBook is having battery issues, Apple may fix it for free
- iOS 14.5: You may soon get to choose your default music and podcast apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?