Welcome to the data decade, a new era that will see technology evolve further and require businesses to look at data more thoughtfully.
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin & Blockchain
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
After the successful launch of Australia’s first blockchain university short course, Developing Blockchain Strategy, RMIT Online have announced the launch of two additional blockchain courses.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
New graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia are tailored for cryptocurrency mining, while gamers struggle to find affordable hardware.
A group of hackers who claimed to hold millions of iCloud accounts for ransom said on Friday they'd been paid. But one bitcoin expert says that's bogus.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
This year businesses will move from talking about the potential of distributed ledger technology inspired by Bitcoin’s blockchain to actually implementing and testing it, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s chairperson, Greg Medcra...
Razer hopes its zVault virtual currency becomes used by gamers across the Web.
Thousands of publicly accessible FTP servers, including many Seagate network-attached storage devices, are being used by criminals to malware that mines cryptocurrency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?