While Intel plans to announce its Bonanza Mine Bitcoin mining ASIC at an upcoming conference, it isn't known whether the chip is a research effort or will be moved into production.
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin & Blockchain
A surprising new survey shows that 1 in 4 Aussies would take at least part of their annual salary as a bitcoin payment.
Welcome to the data decade, a new era that will see technology evolve further and require businesses to look at data more thoughtfully.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
After the successful launch of Australia’s first blockchain university short course, Developing Blockchain Strategy, RMIT Online have announced the launch of two additional blockchain courses.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
New graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia are tailored for cryptocurrency mining, while gamers struggle to find affordable hardware.
A group of hackers who claimed to hold millions of iCloud accounts for ransom said on Friday they'd been paid. But one bitcoin expert says that's bogus.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
This year businesses will move from talking about the potential of distributed ledger technology inspired by Bitcoin’s blockchain to actually implementing and testing it, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s chairperson, Greg Medcra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Now Dell thinks a Touch Bar on the trackpad is a good idea
- Leaked images of Apple’s dual-port charger show a slim, sleek design
- Three classic MacBooks headed for Apple’s ‘Obsolete’ list
- Apple is reportedly prepping two new display sizes for the next MacBook Air
- Apple will reportedly revive the 15-inch MacBook in 2023
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?