Google and PayPal have announced they are teaming up to allow users to access their accounts at store checkouts via Android Pay.
eCommerce & Retail
Given that there has been a spate of insolvencies within the IT channel in recent months, it seems an appropriate time to explore the steps IT resellers and distributors can take to help insulate themselves against the threat of financial collapse.
If you're planning to buy a new PC or mobile device this year, there's bad news: You'll likely shell out more cash for the device than in previous years.
It’s no secret that consumers today are exposed to more marketing messages than ever before, many of which go unnoticed. To break through the rabble, marketers need a way to keep their customers engaged.
It’s been over a year since Apple Pay arrived in Australia, garnering mixed reactions from businesses, consumers and, of course, the major banks.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Should retailers worry about Amazon Go, the internet giant’s no-checkout-required store? The answer is both yes and no.
It's midday in Sydney and you decide to head down to the Opera House for a lunchtime stroll, only to be greeted by a congregation of excited "trainers" in search of those seemingly rare Pokémons. Such is the global phenomenon that has swept through the country, with Telsyte estimating that some two million Australian smartphone users had already downloaded the mobile gaming app by the end of July.
Retailers are under pressure from many fronts: online competitors are undercutting them; consumer expectations are skyrocketing; and innovation can be expensive. The cloud provides a clear solution to these challenges.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTC# DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC