Digital payments provider Square has announced the release of the Square Online Store, which the company claims will provide Australian small business owners with all the tools they need to start or scale their eCommerce business.
eCommerce & Retail
Ted’s Cameras has launched a new retail space, Ted’s World of Imaging, in the heart of Sydney.
With both businesses and consumers demanding to purchase products and services this way, the only question now is how quickly every industry adapts.
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
Consumers today expect an increasingly personalised shopping experience, and that expectation will only continue to increase. AI offers the potential to deliver that personalisation in ways that are currently unachievable.
It’s been over a month since Amazon Australia’s overnight launch on December 5, 2017. Contrary to popular belief, the doomsday talk has not eventuated - Australian retailers still live to tell the tale and those at the forefront of their fields, are embracing Amazon’s entry into the local market and opening their Amazon stores ahead of their competitors.
Square has announced it plans to continue to expand its presence in the Australian market, introducing more products and services to help a wider range of local businesses.
Google and PayPal have announced they are teaming up to allow users to access their accounts at store checkouts via Android Pay.
Given that there has been a spate of insolvencies within the IT channel in recent months, it seems an appropriate time to explore the steps IT resellers and distributors can take to help insulate themselves against the threat of financial collapse.
If you're planning to buy a new PC or mobile device this year, there's bad news: You'll likely shell out more cash for the device than in previous years.
Technology moves fast. In just a few years, the standard for high resolution video has gone from 1080p to 4K. Adoption has been just as rapid and some smartphones already record video at the new standard. Read more about 4K resolution, and why it’s such a big deal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox gives its Pro and Business users a bit of extra space to work with
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?