Although it seems like much of the education content on the Net now comes with a price tag - as sites struggle to make money - a great deal of Web material for students is still available for free. To help you prepare for the new school year we've ga...
PC World Business
"I really wish Windows could..." Well, guess what? Windows probably can. With the right shortcuts and speed tricks, you can cut much of the time you spend on many chores and eliminate others entirely - all without editing the Registry, reformatting ...
If you're considering developing programming skills in preparation for a career change, or are just interested in how software - from operating systems to games - is created, read on.
Tools and tips to help you get more from your Internet connection.
When John Green started making Web pages in 1992, fewer than 100 sites were on the Web and HTML (HyperText Markup Language) was the only programming language. His first Web site grew to 15,000 separate pages, which he updated manually from the compan...
In this special Windows XP report, PC World covers all the essential requirements that you need to consider when looking at Windows XP, in both its Home and Professional versions, to help you decide if this OS is right for you. Plus, we investigate a...
Thinking of buying a notebook? Read this special update first! We have everything you need to go shopping: a buyers' guide, reviews "and an update on the latest CPUs.
The word motherboard is enough to strike fear into the heart of even the most experienced PC owner. This month, PC World demystifies this core component by explaining its functions.
This month's Web and You has everything you need to start video chatting online. Read on for the current state of video chat - especially when it comes to performance, profiles of video chat tools and details "of which webcam to buy.
The hype about Linux's potential as a desktop operating system started years ago. But just as easy-to-use interfaces are being crafted for the operating system, which has had a stronghold in the server arena for a number of years, troubles faced by s...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior Java Applications DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraVIC
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTManagement AccountantNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC