Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
If you are into recruitment, you need to fasten your seatbelts, because the ride is going to bumpy especially for those who don’t understand what the future of recruitment industry holds.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
Square has announced it plans to continue to expand its presence in the Australian market, introducing more products and services to help a wider range of local businesses.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Jobs for NSW says it expects up to 400 new jobs and 40 fintech businesses to be created by startup accelerator H2 Ventures.
Calls for Australia’s biggest banks to open up access to customer data could prove a double-edged sword for the fintech industry and further entrench the dominance of the ‘Big Four’, says ANZ’s general manager of data, Darren Abbruzzese.
Fintech startup, Airwallex has secured $US3 million in pre-Series A investment led by Shanghai-based venture capital firm, Gobi Partners.
Australia could soon become the FinTech Hub of Asia by eliminating regulatory red tape that has previously held the nation’s visionary start-up companies back, according to Tyro CEO, Jost Stollmann.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises. They can pack so much power chassis become oversized and unwieldy, and generate so much heat performance gets throttled to facilitate cooling. When these issues are mitigated, you can be left with a laptop which is just not very good at gaming.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Square launches website builder for SMBs
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Ted’s World of Imaging opening in Sydney
- McAfee QTR sees cryptocurrency mining surge continue in second quarter
- RMIT Online introduces two new Australian University courses for blockchain skills
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?