"PC replacements should pick up again in 2016, particularly later in the year."
PC World Business
Google Enterprise is making inroads on many fronts, winning converts to everything from its productivity tools to its cloud offerings. We recently caught up with President of Google Enterprise, Amit Singh, for a progress report and to discuss what co...
More than anyone else, Jaak Aaviksoo has first-hand knowledge of what a cyberwar might feel like. In April 2007, Estonia's banking, media and government presence online was disrupted by several waves of distributed denial of service attacks that knoc...
These days, cloud computing may be the hottest topic in IT industry as many firms are planning to unleash cloud service or already starting to deploy cloud service.
Earlier this year, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak <a href="http://www.fusionio.com/PressDetails.php?id=67">accepted the position of chief scientist</a> at start-up solid state drive company Fusion-io. It's the first time since 1972, when he worked in...
Linus Torvalds is a regular visitor to Australia in January. He comes out for some sunshine and to attend the annual linux.conf.au organised by Linux Australia. He took some time out to speak to Rodney Gedda about a host of topics including point rel...
Imagine an IP voice and unified communications system that can be integrated into any application and customised to meet business needs. Sounds great, right? Well that project is the Asterisk IP-PBX and it's free to use and you get the source code. A...
To say Sabre Holdings is a believer in open source technology is an understatement. Its IT department supports the Travelocity Web site, the Sabre Travel Network and Sabre Airline Solutions, and the company has been using open source tools for some 1...
The Pirate Bay (TPB), one of the world's biggest torrent tracker sites, found itself embroiled in controversy last month, when a link to a torrent containing photographs of a grisly child murder in Sweden appeared on the site.
Google, which celebrates 10 years of its incorporation this month, remains strongly committed to its Enterprise unit and to the customers it serves, including IT and business managers and CIOs, although most of the company's revenue comes from online...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther