Jedi hero Anakin Skywalker is seduced by the dark side of the Force to become the Emperor's new apprentice, Darth Vader. The Republic crumbles, the Jedi are slaughtered, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master Yoda are forced into hiding. The only hope is... ...
PC World Business
Smart USB (Universal Serial Bus) drives based on U3's computing platform hit the market this week and will enable applications to run directly off the portable drives without relying on a host computer. SanDisk and Verbatim announced USB smart drives...
After a morning of keynote speeches at Microsoft's PDC (Professional Developers Conference) in Los Angeles, InfoWorld's Lead Technology Analyst Jon Udell sat down with Microsoft chairman and chief software architect Bill Gates for a one-on-one interv...
LinuxFund, which was founded in 1999 to fund open source projects, is back on track with new director David Mandel planning to pick up the peices after the fund was deserted by its previous director and left lying dormant for over a year.
Leonard Kleinrock is emeritus professor of computer science at the University of California, Los Angeles. He created the basic principles of packet switching, the foundation of the Internet, while a graduate student at MIT, where he earned a Ph.D. in...
Microsoft Distinguished Engineer Anders Hejlsberg is chief architect of the Visual C# language and has been a key developer of the company's .Net application development technology. Previously, Hejlsberg wrote TurboPascal when he was with Borland Sof...
Astronaut, entrepreneur and founder of popular Linux distribution, Ubuntu -- Mark Shuttleworth is in Sydney this week for the Ubuntu Down Under conference. He was also one of the speakers at Linux.conf last week and took some time out with LinuxWorld...
Mark Jen's first day as a Google employee, Jan. 17th, also marked the debut of his "Ninetyninezeros" blog, which he intended would serve as a personal journal of his experiences as a Google employee. Little did he know at the time that his tenure at ...
Dale Fuller, president and CEO of Borland Software, has been with the company since 1999, when it had temporarily been renamed Inprise. Recently, the company has been touting its ALM (application lifecycle management) strategy and efforts to provide ...
The author of Search & Destroy wages war against ever-sneakier spyware and competitors who poach on his name and reputation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- Google to ship Project Soli gesture development kits later this year
- Lenovo innovation goes on a break with Tab 4 Android tablets
- How TomTom opened up for innovation
- Millennials push for public cloud, innovation
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsOther
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other