Telstra has launched its Location of Things technology for Australian customers, small businesses and enterprise customers.
Apple and GE have announced a new partnership that will bring predictive data and analytics from Predix, GE’s industrial Internet of Things platform, to the iPhone and iPad.
In the future, your Samsung vacuum cleaner or washing machine will run on an OS called Tizen RT, which is being released and detailed on Tuesday.
Over 100,000 internet-connected cameras may be falling prey to a new IoT malware that’s spreading through recently disclosed vulnerabilities in the products.
Industrial IoT's big future is starting to become a reality, but many companies still don't think they're ready for it. Those are some of the findings in surveys released on Tuesday by the Business Performance Innovation Network and the Eclipse IoT W...
Samsung has a portfolio of devices and appliances that would make Apple envious. But unlike Apple, Samsung devices don't work well together.
Wind River, an IoT software division of Intel, wants to help industrial users bring their legacy machine-to-machine systems into the age of open source and cloud computing.
Efforts to stop Mirai, a malware found infecting thousands of IoT devices, have become a game of whack-a-mole, with differing opinions over whether hackers or the security community are making any headway.
The New Zealand Navy has deployed systems monitoring and management technology from Siemens throughout two of its warships saying the deployment has made it the first navy in the world to “achieve unmanned machinery space on a warship.”
Network World sat down with Senior Vice President and General Manager Keerti Melkote and CTO Partha Narasimhan at Aruba’s annual Atmosphere conference in Nashville last week to talk about future wireless technology, security, and more.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ICT Architects Still Command the Highest Advertised Salaries on SEEK
- Windows 10 S laptops won't let you switch from Edge or Bing
- Gboard 6.1 beta refines voice input, GIF search
- Google app beta indicates Goggles-like Visual Search may be on the horizon
- Google makes it easier to summon Assistant in Allo, adds in-app GIF searching
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?