After a rocky start, the latest flavor of wi-fi, 802.11n, should come into its own this year, with prices for new equipment coming down significantly and lots of options for sale to add 802.11n technology without getting rid of your older gear. And n...
Mobility & Wireless
This year has been a time of realignment and redefinition, as Apple launched its second zeitgeist-defining product of the new century, Dell and Intel battled to regain their former dominance, the software sector consolidated, Google rallied industry ...
The past year may have been a wireless dream come true if you're a fan of the iPhone and more open handsets and networks, but it was a nightmare for some major new alternatives to traditional mobile services.
Ubiquitous, fast and cheap wireless access for mobile users has been predicted annually for more than 10 years. Will we finally realize that dream in 2008?
What makes a top newsmaker? Sometimes a company generates lots of buzz by doing particularly innovative things, or someone with a catalyzing personality gains notoriety. Other times a hot new product or a spectacular disaster gets the attention of th...
With its picture gracing the cover of Time's November 12 "Best Inventions of 2007" issue, the iPhone is undisputed as a technology product that matters to consumers. These days in IT that can mean only one thing -- the enterprise is its destiny.
When it comes to the "next big thing," I'm usually pretty skeptical. (It's from all those years I've spent trying to get gear to work as advertised.) But in 2008, we will see some long-promised technologies--like the connected home, truly smart "smar...
They may be marketed as relationships savers - and depending on who does the navigating when you are on holidays - this may be correct. But a GPS not only gets you from A to B with the minimum of hassles, it can also make your holiday come alive, wit...
Carnegie Mellon University has launched a massive upgrade of its campus-wide wireless LAN and chosen two WLAN vendors to supply the 802.11n infrastructure for it.
With the announcement that JetBlue will be teaming up with Research in Motion and Yahoo to provide free e-mail and instant messaging on its flights, there are now at least four airlines with announced plans to experiment with in-flight broadband conn...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Improvement Specialist (Six Sigma Green belt) - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- FTSales Manager (Cloud Solutions)VIC
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD