Zomm hopes to slash the number of smartphones lost each year with the launch of what it describes as the world's first wireless leash for mobile phones.
Mobility & Wireless
Plastic Logic unveiled its long-promised Que e-reader for business professionals today at the International CES trade show.
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
Android developers are grumbling about Google's delay in releasing software development kits for new versions of the mobile operating system.
Dell plans to release a handheld device with a slightly larger screen than its current smartphone, the Mini 3i, company executives confirmed Thursday.
Nvidia launched its next-generation Tegra processor for low-cost laptops and tablets on Thursday, which could intensify competition with rival Intel in the chip market.
Google's Nexus One, built by Taiwan's HTC, offers much of what one expects in a high-end 3G smartphone. Yet is it enough, and good enough, to give the iPhone 3GS a run for the money? Initial reviews like its design, speed and integration with the Web...
Motorola will introduce more Android handsets as the company aims to offer an array of devices based on the mobile operating system, each targeting different segments of the consumer market, the CEO of Motorola's handset business said Wednesday.
Samsung Electronics entered the e-reader fray on Wednesday, showing off two new devices with touchscreens you can take notes on with a stylus.
Lenovo announced a smartphone on Wednesday that executives said would be at the center of expanding the company's mobile strategy worldwide.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 4 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 5 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
- Vulnerability hits Intel enterprise PCs going back 10 years
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTPerformance TesterSA
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTColdFusion DeveloperOther
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer SupportSA