Klipsch has developed a device that combines a wireless speaker and LED light and installs into most standard light sockets. Called the LightSpeaker, it uses a base station transmitter to stream music to each unit, up to 50 feet away, using 2.4 GHz w...
Mobility & Wireless
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday revamped its line of Mini netbooks, also introducing its first model with a touchscreen that supports multitouch finger input.
Apple sold more than 11 million iPhones in the last quarter of 2009 and will sell an additional 37.3 million during 2010, a financial analyst said in a recent research note to clients.
Reports suggest that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will unveil details of Microsoft's entry in the tablet PC arena during his keynote speech today at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
CES 2010 is just getting under way and already everyone is talking about tablets. Lenovo has already unveiled the intriguing IdeaPad U1, a hybrid tablet/laptop that features an ARM-based tablet that can dock into a CULV-based ultraportable notebook. ...
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will announce a multimedia tablet computer on Wednesday to be made by Hewlett-Packard, according to a news report, just as hype about a rumored similar device from Apple peaks.
A volunteer-led project to create an open-source map of the entire earth, called OpenStreetMap, has amassed over 200,000 contributors since its inception, the founder announced in a blog entry.
Amazon.com is selling its Kindle DX with a 9.7 inch display in over 100 countries outside the U.S. It is available for pre-order starting Wednesday, with actual shipments scheduled for Jan. 19, Amazon said on Wednesday.
The concept of powering devices without wires may sound still sound awesomely sci-fi to many users. Today's near-field devices remain hampered by their short range and inefficiency.
Apple has acquired Quattro Wireless, according to an item posted Tuesday on the mobile advertising company's blog.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jobs for NSW backs fintech accelerator
- Open data demands a double-edged sword for fintechs, ANZ says
- Aussie fintech startup secures $US3 million investment funding
- Australia could become the FinTech Hub of Asia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther