Hewlett-Packard's latest Android tablets with multiple screen sizes are available through the company's website.
Mobility & Wireless
Nokia has started shipping two new low-end touch-screen phones running its own Asha software platform. It hopes they will allow it to compete more effectively with cheap Android-based products.
Nokia is hoping that availability of its low-end Lumia 525 in countries like China and Russia will soon give its smartphone sales a boost.
Microsoft has sharpened the photo management capabilities of its SkyDrive app for iOS, a step intended to make the cloud storage product the de facto "camera roll" tool across users' multiple devices.
Apple says a request by Samsung to halt a damages retrial, in which the jury is currently deliberating, "crossed the bounds of reason."
Tablets with 64-bit versions of the Android OS and Intel Atom chips code-named Bay Trail will become available next year, Intel said on Thursday.
Nokia has upgraded the Asha 501 with WhatApp, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync features and voice-over-IP.
Despite the hype surrounding smartwatches, they won't be featured on many holiday wish lists this year. They are still too expensive and not useful enough to compete with tablets and fitness bands, according to market research company Gartner.
Google is trying to make it easier for Apps customers to find and deploy third-party applications from the Marketplace store it launched a few years ago.
Qualcomm has introduced a mobile chip that will play back 4K video on smartphones and tablets in addition to supporting the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Front end DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- TPTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTApplication SupportOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPPrincipal AnalystQLD
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other