Samsung Electronics Co. Thursday announced that it has developed an 8GB micro memory card for smart phones.
Mobility & Wireless
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved Apple's iPhone, clearing the way for the combined phone and music player to hit the shelves.
The Wi-Fi Alliance has launched its brand for fast Draft N Wi-Fi products, in advance of the final IEEE 802.11n standard, with the first products including an access point from Cisco that hasn't yet been formally announced.
Aventail SSL VPN gear now supports VPN security for smartphones based on the Windows Mobile operating system.
Developers were ushered into Microsoft's mobile world as the software vendor ramped up its enterprise focus at the Microsoft Mobile and Embedded DevCon 2007 (MEDC) in Sydney this week.
The Wi-Fi Alliance will begin interoperability testing in June to certify products that meet the faster 802.11n Draft 2.0 standard for wireless LANs.
Motorola announced the Razr2 mobile phone and five other mobile devices on Tuesday with hopes the products will turn around the company's slumping sales and defend its turf from Apple's iPhone.
Sun Microsystems, in its continual rollout of processors from its new Microelectronics division, is making a multithreaded chip for various embedded and mobile devices.
Australia may fall in the first-world category, but outside its major cities, there still exists a need for broadband infrastructure that is not dissimilar to the needs of developing nations China and India, according to Larry Marshall, managing dire...
Motorola Chairman and CEO Ed Zander says his company is ready for competition from Apple's iPhone, due out next month.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- CCTest Manager OfficeACT
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW