Yahoo has opened up its mobile oneSearch offering to anyone with a phone who can access the Internet. The service, which aims to offer more than a simple list of search results, was previously available as part of Yahoo Go for Mobile, a mobile phone-...
Mobility & Wireless
A la Mobile is hoping to help fuel the supply of converged Wi-Fi and GSM (Global System for Mobile) phones with a new version of its Linux-based mobile phone software package.
Tropos Networks has upgraded its Wi-Fi mesh operating system to ease management of large outdoor networks and support tens of thousands of concurrent users.
In this age of 24x7 communication devices and mass marketing, it's no surprise to learn the mobile phone is emerging as the final frontier for advertisers.
Vodafone Group is demonstrating a service at the Cebit trade show that allows mobile phone customers to call and exchange presence information with users of Internet phone services such as Skype.
Taiwanese electronics maker Asustek Computer plans to release in the months ahead two smartphones based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows Mobile 6 software.
Security vendor Trend Micro will release a new version of its mobile security software for Nokia smartphones next month that adds a built-in firewall and improves malware detection, the company said Thursday at Cebit in Hanover, Germany.
The IEEE 802.11n Working Group this week approved draft 2.0 of the standard, paving the way for 100+Mbps wireless LAN products as early as the middle of this year.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is working with Nokia to polish the hand-over of voice calls between corporate wireless LANs and public mobile phone networks, a Siemens executive said Wednesday.
Despite attacks on its business model, including a particularly rancorous battle with Nokia, Qualcomm said its revenue will be higher than expected for its fiscal second quarter.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW