Siemens Enterprise Communications is working with Nokia to polish the hand-over of voice calls between corporate wireless LANs and public mobile phone networks, a Siemens executive said Wednesday.
Mobility & Wireless
Despite attacks on its business model, including a particularly rancorous battle with Nokia, Qualcomm said its revenue will be higher than expected for its fiscal second quarter.
Samsung Electronics Co. has begun shipping samples of an 8 G-byte flash memory chip, enough to store up to 2,000 songs on a mobile phone, the company said on Monday.
Intel is about to sample non-volatile phase-change random access memory (PCM or PRAM) as a drop-in replacement for NOR flash memory, the type used in mobile phones. PRAM has the potential because of its size and access speeds to replace some DRAM app...
If companies like Apple or even Italian fashion designer Prada can design a mobile phone, why not Google?
Yahoo has teamed up with High Tech Computer (HTC) to put a suite of Internet software applications on millions of Windows Mobile handsets, the companies said Wednesday.
A new version of PCNow being released Monday allows customers to access their PCs remotely through mobile devices such as a BlackBerry.
Emano Tec didn't just build its new tablet computer for healthcare workers based on the ideas of a bunch of techies and business people. It got second, third and additional opinions from doctors and CIOs.
A trio of vendors are adding or extending their wireless products for location services and tracking.
CSIRO on Thursday announced a partnership with research and manufacturing company, the China Electronic Technology Corporation (CETC), to commercialise its wireless technologies in China.
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperWA
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther