Responding to demand for ultra-thin designs, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications has announced a new Walkman music phone -- its slimmest handset yet. The product is one of several announced Tuesday ahead of the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona next w...
Mobility & Wireless
Relief may be in sight for road warriors weary of lugging 8-pound laptops from city to city, while packing another 10 pounds' worth of batteries, cables and peripherals -- perhaps even a portable slide projector for making presentations.
Big names are coming to mobile video after a slow start for a service that has been touted as a perfect use for fast 3G (third-generation) networks.
Motions are underway for the development of an updated network and cost model for the supply of Mobile Terminating Access Services (MTAS) in Australia, which is expected to come into effect 1 July this year.
Europe's biggest mobile phone networks will meet at the 3GSM conference next week to discuss uniting to form their own search engine to rival U.S. giants such as Google and Yahoo.
Social interaction, rather than function, is the force behind young adults' burgeoning use of text messaging, claims a new study conducted by the DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University in Canada.
Silicon vendor Broadcom has put Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and an FM radio on a single 65nm CMOS chip. The device should cut the cost -- and power demands -- of Wi-Fi enabled phone handsets, and hasten converged phone services.
Apple and Cisco Systems have pushed back a deadline in their legal battle over the iPhone in order to keep working toward a settlement.
Unfazed by Telstra's high-profile national Next G mobile network, competing carrier Optus has announced plans to build a nationwide 3G network to cover 95 percent of the population.
Blockbuster mobile phone sales during the holiday season last year propelled shipments to over one billion for all of 2006, market researcher IDC said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- CCAutomation Tester - BrisbaneVIC
- CCICT System TrainersACT
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT