We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Mobility & Wireless
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
Managing devices in a BYOD environment is no small feat, and the right mobile device management product is a key component in making it work. Here are 10 top MDM vendors in the market today.
These tablets have extra security features that will keep your work safe and your IT pros happy.
Fujitsu's Stylistic Q550 is not a tablet designed for consumers. In fact, Fujitsu doesn't even want you to call it a tablet (a label it reserves for its tablet-convertible range of notebooks); it's a slate device. It has a 10in dual-digitiser screen, runs the 32-bit version of Windows 7 Professional and is powered by an Intel Atom Z670 CPU.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
Are you considering the iPad 2 as your first iPad? An iPad, unplugged, is a welcome contrast to the communications-driven iPhone. Take our tour of cool apps that take advantage of the iPad's leisurely user experience.
Following the formation of AUSSAT by the Australian Government in 1981, a government owned company designed to own and operate the national satellite system, Australia’s first two satellites are launched in 1985, providing domestic satellite services, in particular remote & rural TV broadcasting.
The iPhone is a useful tool for businesses, and there are some excellent tools available to help you be more productive. Check out a selection of iPhone business apps from the iTunes App Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness & Change AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Support / Service Desk - Mount DruittOther
- FTSAP Finance Project ManagerOther
- CCMigration SpecialistVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCData Migration LeadVIC
- CCBack End DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPICT Manager | Business SystemsVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTPresales Project ManagerOther
- TPSCCM - Windows 10ACT
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTUI / UX DesignerOther
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther