A new French law stipulates that smartphone and laptop makers need to add a repairability score to every product sold in the country
PC World Business
Security researcher Red Canary has discovered a new malware target at Macs running both Intel and M1 chips but there’s a twist.
A new Bloomberg report says Apple is working on a MagSafe battery pack for the iPhone 12 but production issues might derail its release.
A new rumor claims that Apple will bring an always-on display to the next iPhone thanks to LPTO display technology.
Apple is offering free battery replacements to some older MacBook Pro users.
Users of the iOS 14.5 beta have found the new feature, which is buggy and still in development.
Apple may be gearing up to launch a new AR-VR headset early next year.
New features in macOS Big Sur 11.3: Safari customization options, enhanced support for iPhone/iPad apps on M1 Macs, and more
Apple recently released the developer beta for macOS Big Sur 11.3, and the new features helps enhance the Mac experience.
Apple has announced that it will be changing the way apps can use user data in the next iOS 14 update.
Apple has reported $111.4 billion in revenue for its fiscal 2021 first quarter with record-breaking numbers all over the place.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- 30K Macs are infected with ‘Silver Sparrow’ virus and no one knows why
- The MagSafe battery pack we all want for the iPhone 12 might never arrive
- This year's iPhone might finally bring one of Android’s best features
- If your aging MacBook is having battery issues, Apple may fix it for free
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?