Intel has beat earnings expectations for the first quarter and raised its full-year revenue and profit forecasts, driven by the biggest-ever quarterly jump in its data center business and small-but-steady growth in its personal computer business.
PC World Business
Samsung has said that weakness in the global smartphone market would slow earnings growth.
McAfee Advanced Threat Research (ATR) has discovered the cybercrime group Hidden Cobra continues to target cryptocurrency and financial organisations with the return of the Bankshot malware impact surfacing in the Turkish financial system.
Dropbox and Salesforce have announced a strategic partnership to connect Salesforce’s CRM platform with Dropbox’s collaboration platform, enabling companies of all types and sizes to collaborate and connect with their customers across sales, service,...
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel have announced they’ll be taking the occasion to undertaking what they say is the world’s first 5GNR public interoperability demonstration in cooperation with Huawei.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel has confirmed expected plans to collaborate with Dell, HP and Lenovo on the first wave of 5G-enabled PCs.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
Apple and GE have announced a new partnership that will bring predictive data and analytics from Predix, GE’s industrial Internet of Things platform, to the iPhone and iPad.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New ATR Findings: Hidden Cobra Targets Financial Sector
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?