Hewlett Packard Monday unveiled its first smart phone, a slimmed-down iPaq that will be among the first Windows Mobile 6 handsets when it appears, probably in late spring, officials say.
PC World Business
In an effort to show wide support for its newest Windows Mobile operating system, Microsoft is highlighting several announcements from handset makers on Monday at 3GSM in Barcelona.
Nokia is aiming to boost the use of mobile e-mail in the enterprise with a new release of its Intellisync software and several new handsets aimed at business users.
Lack of a business-grade accounting system tailored for Australia's onerous taxation system has long kept even the most die-hard Linux fans tied to Windows, but all that is set to change with the open source SYMBOL Accounting.
Italian luxury goods manufacturer Prada has no plans to launch a second high-end mobile phone with LG Electronics but would consider co-developing another consumer electronics product with the South Korean manufacturer, a Prada executive said Monday ...
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) launched a new model of its Geode processor and added eight more chips to its longevity program, pledging to keep them in production for at least five years to support long-lived products like 3G telephony base stations.
The Trojan horse that pumped up spam volumes in January is at it again, researchers said today, and is now spreading over instant messaging and engaging in attacks on rival malware.
The rabidly popular MySpace social network on Monday launched a pilot program to prevent its users from uploading unauthorized copyrighted video material to the site.
Advances in multimedia capabilities of mobile phones have yielded a $17 billion market with huge opportunities for marketing and sales, but still there are too many service-imposed barriers that are retarding the uptake of mobile music videos and aud...
Telstra and mobile equipment maker Ericsson have claimed a world-first 200km cell phone range in the carrier's Next G HSDPA network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- CCTest LeadWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTContract ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther