Online attackers have briefly disrupted service on at least two of the 13 "root" servers that are used to direct traffic on the Internet.
PC World Business
IBM sold off a chunk of its stake in Lenovo Group, leading the world's third-largest PC vendor to temporarily suspend trading of its shares in Hong Kong on Tuesday.
Good news: You don't have to be a sorcerer or even a genius to come up with brilliant ideas or inventions. According to Professor R. Keith Sawyer at Washington University in St. Louis, the latest research shows that you have a much better chance of b...
The Internet has an ever-growing role to play in allowing free expression across the globe, but only if attempts to reign it in are unsuccessful, Google Chairman and CEO Eric Schmidt, said Tuesday.
Cisco Systems used the RSA Security Conference in San Francisco to trumpet its transformation from "packet pusher" to "infrastructure" company, unveiling a string of product updates that unify its diverse security portfolio on Monday.
An emerging breed of sophisticated malware is raising doubts about the ability of traditional signature-based security software to fend off new viruses and worms, according to experts at this week's RSA security conference in San Francisco.
Microsoft is sidestepping an appeal from a former leader of the Soviet Union to intervene in a piracy case involving a school principal.
A controversial proposal to create a special domain for pornographic content on the Internet -- dubbed the .xxx domain -- appears to be gaining momentum after years of on-again, off-again negotiations with the Internet's technical coordinating body.
Microsoft has thrown its weight behind OpenID, an emerging Web authentication standard.
Lenovo Group has signed a five-year deal with IBM to provide services and support to its customers. The deal, outlined in a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange Tuesday, could be worth up to US$245 million for IBM over the term of the contract.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Cisco on CIA WikiLeaks revelations: It’s not our problem… this time
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCLevel 1 IT Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCExecutive SupportWA