Microsoft has thrown its weight behind OpenID, an emerging Web authentication standard.
PC World Business
Lenovo Group has signed a five-year deal with IBM to provide services and support to its customers. The deal, outlined in a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange Tuesday, could be worth up to US$245 million for IBM over the term of the contract.
Relief may be in sight for road warriors weary of lugging 8-pound laptops from city to city, while packing another 10 pounds' worth of batteries, cables and peripherals -- perhaps even a portable slide projector for making presentations.
Australia's Internet terra nullius is no more with today's official launch of Google Maps Australia, an online mapping service that provides topographical satellite images, driving directions and business listings.
Big names are coming to mobile video after a slow start for a service that has been touted as a perfect use for fast 3G (third-generation) networks.
A controversial proposal to create a special domain for pornographic content on the Internet -- dubbed the .xxx domain -- appears to be gaining momentum after years of on-again, off-again negotiations with the Internet's technical coordinating body.
Children as young as 10 and 11 are increasingly being exposed to online pornography -- and usually by accident, according to a new university study being published Monday.
If you can't beat them, join them? Sony is getting into the iPod accessory market with the U.S. launch of an iPod docking station.
Motions are underway for the development of an updated network and cost model for the supply of Mobile Terminating Access Services (MTAS) in Australia, which is expected to come into effect 1 July this year.
Europe's biggest mobile phone networks will meet at the 3GSM conference next week to discuss uniting to form their own search engine to rival U.S. giants such as Google and Yahoo.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Engineer, UI focus, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTBI AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCICT ManagerNSW