Google has lost the services of the co-founders and top executives of dMarc Broadcasting, the radio advertising company Google acquired one year ago to push into that market.
PC World Business
Penn State University researchers have created technology they say can nab computer worms more quickly than traditional signature-based systems and speedily set free the traffic if it's determined to be harmless after all.
Microsoft has announced plans to open new security research centres in Europe and Asia, the first time such teams have been located outside the U.S.
Lenovo has launched three new computers into the local market tackling varied user requirements.
D-Link has released a wireless router which it claims is theoretically 14 times faster than previous offerings.
While the New South Wales state government embarks on a drawn out process to tech up its capital city, a privately-run initiative is already providing free wireless broadband to Canberra and the Gold Coast.
Sony is targeting consumers at or near retirement age with a new home audio system that pairs high-quality sound with a relatively low price and small size.
A flaw in the pop-up blocker of the open-source browser Firefox could allow an attacker to access local files, according to security analysts.
Twenty years before most scientists expected it, a commercial company has announced a quantum computer that promises to massively speed up searches and optimization calculations.
Mozilla Tuesday released the second alpha version of what will become its Firefox 3.0 Web browser. The release is the latest milestone in a plan to put the open-source browser in users' hands during the second half of the year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst- UX, wireframes, AgileOther
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD