IBM's research achievements are legendary: the hard drive; DRAM; the relational database; DES data encryption; Deep Blue, the chess-playing supercomputer, and Blue Gene, its DNA-simulating descendant; and two Nobel Prizes. It also holds the most pate...
PC World Business
ProMOS Technologies may raise its capital spending plans for 2007 to meet brisk demand for DRAM (dynamic RAM) chips caused by the launch of Microsoft's new Windows Vista OS.
The GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) family of technologies will continue to dominate the mobile infrastructure business over the next five years, a research company said Wednesday.
The stereotypical pasty and pimply-faced teenaged gamer may be in for a rude shock after the latest research findings from the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia (IEAA) suggests the average Australian video game player is actually 28 ...
A Microsoft executive who helped develop the company's new Zune music player and other products is leaving the company.
Two and a half years after handing the chief executive title to his hand-picked successor, Kevin Rollins, Michael Dell is again running the company he founded, Dell.
How many times have you had a song stuck in your head but couldn't figure out what it was -- or why it got suck there in the first place?
Japan's Turbolinux will begin selling its Wizpy Linux-based multimedia player in February. As a bonus, the device can also be used to boot a PC into the Linux OS, allowing users to access their files in their own working environment on almost any PC.
If your reaction to all of this week's hype swirling around the launch of Windows Vista is less "Wow!" and more "Whoa! Enough already!" then 2007 could be a long year.
Microsoft drew the largest number of Web site visitors worldwide in December, a recurring accomplishment that makes the company's disappointing online ad business all the more disconcerting.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC