Families with new high definition (HD) video camcorders and news anchors being broadcast in HD have already discovered just how revealing the picture quality is.
PC World Business
A software engineer in Australia has said he was offered payment by Microsoft to edit certain entries in the Wikipedia online dictionary, opening a heated debate about the ethics of such a move.
Rivals Microsoft and OpenOffice.org on Tuesday both released toolkits that support building applications for their competing document file formats and productivity suites.
Visitors to the German Web site of Google were met with a strange sight early Tuesday morning: gone was the Google logo, replaced by the name of a local Internet service provider with the message that no content was available for the domain.
Microsoft has announced a new codename for the Windows OS that will follow the yet-to-ship Vista: "Vienna."
After much debate and a lot of contention among the overall IEEE membership, the all-important IEEE 802.11n working group has given its stamp of approval to the next draft version of the specification.
As far back as 2003, Microsoft considered introducing its own rival to the iPod or seeking a partnership with Apple, according to evidence introduced Friday at a Microsoft antitrust trial in Iowa.
MySpace.com has filed a lawsuit against the self-proclaimed "Spam King" for allegedly blasting the portal with spam through the use of compromised user accounts, the Web site said on Monday.
Forget what your spouse looks like? Having trouble remembering you're married? There might be a good reason for that: 65 percent of PC users spend more time in front of their monitors than interfacing with their spouses.
Malicious software that was sent out in millions of spam messages over the weekend has now infected about 300,000 computers, making it the worst malware outbreak since 2005, Symantec said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- The WannaCry ransomware might have a link to North Korea
- Paying the WannaCry ransom will probably get you nothing. Here's why.
- WannaCry attacks are only the beginning
- Vulnerability hits Intel enterprise PCs going back 10 years
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Architect - JuniorACT
- FTICT Business AnalystOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTApplication SupportOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTService Desk OperatorsOther
- CCWindows 10 Defect ResolverWA
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC