A new standard that's set to come to a monitor near you promises to eliminate nagging problems like ghost images, the jitters and image distortion.
PC World Business
The Next Generation Internet, commonly called NGI, will be faster, less expensive to use and better able to accommodate more high-speed access options.
Ever had a PC crash and wished you could go back five minutes? PowerQuest's new program SecondChance lets you do just that, take your troubled PC back to a point in time when it was A-okay.
A new version of Network Associates' PC utilities package, McAfee Office was released today, the company also announcing that people who buy McAfee VirusScan ($79) during September will be offered a $60 rebate.
Iomega has added to its range of Zip drives that support USB, unveiling an "ultra-slim" portable 250MB USB Zip drive at PC IT 99 in Melbourne this week.
Security experts have warned that a bug in Microsoft's Java virtual machine, a part of Internet Explorer 4.0 and 5.0, could give hackers complete control of users' Windows systems.
Satellite Internet access provider IHUG has announced price reductions of more than 50 per cent on hardware including a satellite dish, required to access its SatNet service.
Antivirus software vendors are warning their users of a new virus, toadie.exe, which is spreading across Internet chat sites and e-mail in the form of an executable program.
Online trading service Quick.Broker has expanded its service to offer straight-through processing via seamless integration with the Australian Stock Exchange's automated trading system.
Dell Computer has offered a tantalising look at a future product this week, unveiling "Webster" -- a black, hourglass-shaped PC designed to access the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- Google to ship Project Soli gesture development kits later this year
- Lenovo innovation goes on a break with Tab 4 Android tablets
- How TomTom opened up for innovation
- Millennials push for public cloud, innovation
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCStrong C++ Developer Needed to Join a Great Environment and Team!NSW
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther