What's the real reason behind the delays for the mobile PIII? Not product glitches, says Intel. The mobile PIII is expected to now ship in November instead of the previous announced release date of September.
PC World Business
A new report claims that 23 per cent of Australian Internet users will in the next six months "probably or definitely" apply for a job online.
A new $131 device from Adaptec lets you plug your SCSI devices like scanners and Jaz drives into USB ports.
AMD's new high-end Athlon processor will be unveiled next week along with an Intel-type branding strategy targetting different segments of the computing market.
In an experimental first for Microsoft, the company is asking people to breach the security of an Internet-connected computer running a beta version of Windows 2000.
Anti-virus software company Sophos has announced a new electronic news service that is intended to assist PC users in deciphering hoaxes from real virus threats.
As it has been hinting for some time, Microsoft has made another move into online territory with the launch of a free Web site hosting service that offers consumers up to 30MB of webspace.
Dell Computer has introduced a new series of computers aimed at the low-cost PC market, with prices starting at $1579.
A new player in the Australian Internet access market has announced holders of the Seniors Card will receive a "genuine" 10 per cent discount on its services.
Intel today added two new processors to its lineup, boosting clockspeeds to 600MHz for its Pentium IIIs and 500MHz for its Celeron processors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- FTIT Specialist (Lead)Other
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPKnowledge Management LeadVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTSAP Payroll SMEOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- CCTechnical Solution Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCServiceNow SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Application Support Consultant (2IC)QLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Techno Functional consultantNSW
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTSenior Analyst/Delivery LeadOther
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- TPPMO ManagerQLD