Canon has announced the release of a new Bubble Jet printer, the BJC-6000, which according to the company features 1440 x 720dpi "photo-quality printing".
PC World Business
Yesterday's story "Microsoft posts Win98 bug fixes" made an incorrect statement that Microsoft's Windows 98 Service Pack 1 is available online as a free download. The full service pack is available on CD and can be ordered via Microsoft Australia's W...
A Korean joint venture that sells PCs in the US is facing a lawsuit from Apple Computer following the launch of an all-in-one Windows PC that is bubble-shaped just like the iMac.
Online auctions won't be limited to obscure collectibles. Two announcements this week will see airfares, holiday packages and hotel rooms go up for the bidding.
Xerox has developed what it calls "Electronic paper" and is now planning to move it into commercial production. The Xerox invention appears greyish blue until a device such as a scanner-like wand creates images, text and pictures.
Some of the world's largest telecommunications firms and handset makers gathered in San Francisco this week to promote a technology that allows Internet content to be tailored for display on mobile telephones, pagers and other wireless devices.
The Windows 98 Service Pack 1, which includes bug fixes and year 2000 upgrades for the Windows 98 operating system, is now available on CD via Microsoft Australia's Web site at a cost of $13.95.
Casio has released a new version of its palm-size PC, the Cassiopeia. The new Cassiopeia E-15 features double the memory of the previous model.
A new virus that affects Word 97 documents will be triggered on July 1 and can destroy data held on a hard drive, antivirus software company Trend Micro has warned.
Five days after confirming acquisition negotiations, Compaq has officially announced that it is selling a majority stake in AltaVista to CMGI, the Internet operating company.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCUser Researcher/Business AnalysisACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCDeployment GraduatesSA
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW