Windows CE, Microsoft's answer to the handheld operating system will get a major face-lift in the fourth quarter, the company has been telling its key partners. Code-named Rapier the new system will be significantly easier to use, the company says.
PC World Business
In August Sharp will launch the world's first video camera that uses the MPEG-4 digital video compression standard, the company has announced.
One hundred Victorians over the age of 55 will be given vouchers for free Internet training and Net access under a state government scheme launched today.
A top IBM executive has testified in the Microsoft antitrust case that Microsoft made threats against PC makers who were considering IBM's OS/2 operating system. Compaq, Hewlett-Packard and the IBM PC company all chose not to use OS/2 in fear of reta...
If finding an MP3 file in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of work appeals, MP3 Fiend, a free program available on the Net will be of interest to you.
Traffic to the new genealogy Web site launched by the Mormon Church this week has exceeded expectations such that its operators are offering access to users on a rotational basis. The site has been receiving 40 million hits per day and turning away a...
USB 2.0 should make it simple to attach far many more peripherals -- when it arrives a year from now.
Starting next Tuesday national retailer Harvey Norman will be hosting the battle of the CD-ROM encyclopaedias. Both IBM and Microsoft will be offering special cashback deals on World Book and Encarta CD-ROMs through the retailer.
The Melissa virus, which swept across networks around the world last month, has popped up again in a mutated format, which may have occurred when it inadvertently came in contact with another virus.
Windows 98 SE consolidates the various updates for the OS and adds one new feature: a gateway for sharing access to the Net across a LAN.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTSoftware Tech Lead - C++ Back Office Trading SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA