A consortium of four radio networks, today joined forces for the launch of digital radio trials in Australia. The ABC, Australian Radio Network, Austereo and 2KY have formed an association, Digital Radio 2000, to test the service, which is set to com...
PC World Business
Cable & Wireless Optus and US company Excite@Home have partnered to bring a high speed consumer Internet service to Australia, the companies annnounced today.
Quicken has announced new versions of its accounting software programs QuickBooks and QuickBooks Pro, bringing greater ease and efficiency to the programs, the company says.
A new malicious worm that can destroy files on a PC is circulating via e-mail, the Symantec Antivirus Research Centre (SARC) has warned today.
The database market for the Windows CE operating system is shaping up with Microsoft joining the race yesterday as the last horse. By the end of the year Sybase, Oracle and IBM will have all shipped mobile databases for Windows CE.
While the politicians and Internet industry tackle how the Broadcasting Services Amendment (Online Services) Bill will in fact work, parents worried about their children's Web surfing habits can be proactive with this free tool.
According to the latest report from the Microsoft/US Department of Justice trial, the software giant urged IBM to delay shipping its Smart Suite "for six months to a year", whilst in licensing negotiations for Windows 95.
Yesterday Microsoft finally launched Office 2000, the long awaited upgrade to the Office 97 suite. Expect to see the Standard Edition of Office 2000 on retail shelves, Thursday.
The smart handheld device market continues to undergo healthy market growth, with 1999 worldwide unit shipments expected to total 8.9 million, according to a just-released forecast report by International Data Corp.
Epson is driving its sales in the desktop and designer market, with the bundling of Adobe's Photoshop 5.0 with selected scanner and colour inkjet products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BrisbaneACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- CCICT Technical Release ManagerNSW
- PTProgram / Project OfficerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- FTService Desk OperatorsOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior System AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneNSW