Windows CE, Microsoft's answer to the handheld operating system will get a major face-lift in the fourth quarter, the company has been telling its key partners. Code-named Rapier the new system will be significantly easier to use, the company says.
PC World Business
In August Sharp will launch the world's first video camera that uses the MPEG-4 digital video compression standard, the company has announced.
One hundred Victorians over the age of 55 will be given vouchers for free Internet training and Net access under a state government scheme launched today.
A top IBM executive has testified in the Microsoft antitrust case that Microsoft made threats against PC makers who were considering IBM's OS/2 operating system. Compaq, Hewlett-Packard and the IBM PC company all chose not to use OS/2 in fear of reta...
If finding an MP3 file in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of work appeals, MP3 Fiend, a free program available on the Net will be of interest to you.
Traffic to the new genealogy Web site launched by the Mormon Church this week has exceeded expectations such that its operators are offering access to users on a rotational basis. The site has been receiving 40 million hits per day and turning away a...
USB 2.0 should make it simple to attach far many more peripherals -- when it arrives a year from now.
Starting next Tuesday national retailer Harvey Norman will be hosting the battle of the CD-ROM encyclopaedias. Both IBM and Microsoft will be offering special cashback deals on World Book and Encarta CD-ROMs through the retailer.
The Melissa virus, which swept across networks around the world last month, has popped up again in a mutated format, which may have occurred when it inadvertently came in contact with another virus.
Canon has brought USB to its flatbed range of scanners, announcing two new models which offer true optical resolutions of 300 and 600dpi.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- Kogan hones in on NBN market through Vodafone deal
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPData AnalystACT
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCCobol DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTIT TrainerOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - JuniorACT
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- TPSAP ABAP ConsultantWA
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- FTInstructional DesignerOther