Creative Technology, best known for its SoundBlaster audio cards, has entered the Internet music market with the launch of Nomad, an MP3 portable digital audio player.
PC World Business
Following an extensive customer survey Microsoft has announced it will work to eliminate two of the biggest complaints about Windows NT -- the need to constantly reboot servers and systems failures that lead to the blue screen of death.
Several vendors have showcased the newest and coolest in mobile computing at the opening session of the first annual DemoMobile in San Diego.
Users of Lotus Development's Notes groupware are expected to have a range of additional mobile capabilities soon, including the ability to receive and send messages via handheld devices, company officials announced yesterday at the DemoMobile 99 show...
Microsoft is working with hardware vendors on specifications for a universal docking station design that would let users swap notebooks from any PC manufacturer into any docking station.
A security flaw within Java 2 has been identified and a patch is now available from Sun Microsystems, according to the company.
Both Intel and AMD have launched new processors this week. Intel has released a 333MHz mobile Celeron chip, whilst AMD debuted the 475MHz AMD K6-2 processor.
Tomorrow will see the launch of Australia's first licensed online gaming site. But without a national regulatory approach to online gaming, the site will only be open for business to Northern Territory and overseas residents.
AMD has warned for the third time it expects an earnings shortfall. The company has cited lower than expected shipments of its K6-2 processors and a drop in the average selling prices of AMD chips due to severe competition.
The next generation Walkman from Sony will be a tiny shadow of its cassette tape-based predecessors, utilising memory that could be mistaken for a purple stick of chewing gum, and providing users with a device for storing and playing back music downl...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- TPLead TesterNSW
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support Consultant (Oracle SQL, Unix scripting)NSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT