Chip king Intel is branching into cyberspace with ambitious plans to become a major provider for Web hosting, storage and Internet content and services. The company will roll-out "bit factories" -- server farms -- worldwide over the next 12 months.
PC World Business
Lycos has launched its own online radio station -- Lycos Radio. It's not all altruistic though -- whilst listeners are viewing streaming video and still-images with the music, they'll be presented the opportunity to purchase related merchandise.
Last week's $1.49 billion hostile takeover bid by Cable & Wireless Optus for AAPT would seriously damage competition in Australia's telecommunications market if it succeeds, a leading industry analyst claims.
CIH 1.2 -- a fiercely destructive virus that may already be sitting dormant in the memory of computer users' systems, is expected to become active on Monday, April 26. Antivirus vendors have already updated their solutions to protect against CIH, whi...
Internet Names Australia has been selected as one of five companies in the world to test a new system for the registration of domain names. The new system is hoped to bring competition to the market and a possible decline in pricing.
Microsoft has identified three more "minor" year 2000 bugs in Windows 98 and will release fixes soon, the company has announced.
Pfeiffer blamed Compaq's recent dismal financial quarters on industry-wide pricing problems and low demand for PCs. Analysts however, say the writing was on the wall for the number one PC seller . . .
At Spring Comdex in Chicago this week, Bill Gates revealed that a consumer release of Windows 2000 will happen in the next 18 to 24 months.
Hewlett-Packard has taken its support of Linux to the next level, announcing plans for worldwide 24-hour support for the open source operating system. At a cost to customers, HP will offer support for all major Linux distributions, including Red Hat ...
The bubble may have burst. Internet stocks on US markets took a beating today, with the stock of many of the larger Internet companies falling by as much as 28 per cent. Among those, Excite, Cnet and America Online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCFunctional Lead - ENUNSW
- CCPrincipal Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCCAD GIS BIM SpecialistNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness analystOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Systems AnalystVIC
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTSecurity Specialist - Threat DetectionOther
- CCSAP BO LeadNSW
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesOther